The latest from Harriman State Park. We will continue to share information as we receive it.
I hope this finds you all well. I am reaching out to inform you of our decision to extend our delay of the group camp season until June 1st 2020. This follows a similar decision made by New York State to delay the opening of their campgrounds.
We will be planning a conference call during the week of May 11th. We hope to have a clearer picture at that time. Again I would like to extend my true appreciation of all your patience and understanding as we navigate through these difficult times.
Thank you and be safe.
Park Manager 3