- **Please give 24-48 hours advance notice**
- All visitors MUST be pre-approved before coming to camp
- All normal camp rules will still apply
- Disinfectant and hand sanitizers will be provided in numerous locations
There are two types of areas at camp.
Outside areas – where you will encounter other people.
- When you are in these areas you are required to socially distance, yield to others in more confined areas. Have a face covering available and ready to use in case of close contact.
Inside areas – such as lodge, cabins, bathrooms.
- There are strict numbers of people allowed, social distancing of 6 -10’ and a face covering are required. See numbers defined below.
- The main lodge and all 3 bathrooms have limited access and require a face covering.
- The other areas are cabins, tent platforms, and tent sites. You should practice social distancing as you personally see fit for your status. Once you leave these areas, you are returning to outside areas and you will be required to follow social distancing and use of face cover when appropriate.
Day and General Use:
Please carry in-carry out as much as you are able. Be as self-sufficient as possible. Takeout orders from local restaurants would be great. You will be able to use the refrigerators, get fresh water, use the garbage, and recycling. There is no preparing or cooking meals. Use of hot water warming devices and the microwave are allowed. See guidelines for lodge/kitchen and all other areas use below.
When you get your email response to your RSVP, you will have an assigned sleeping area, cabin, tent platform, or tent site. While in these areas, members should socially distance as appropriate for your status. When you leave your area, you are back in the outside area, and are expected to abide by the outside guidelines. There is no use of an open flame in the cabins. We suggest opening windows to create air circulation.
Lodge – 6-8 people at a time. We generally discourage congregating in the lodge at all, except for working and inclement weather. You must socially distance and wear a face cover while in the lodge. If there are more than 2 people in the lodge please open windows to increase air circulation. Please use the provided sanitizer while using the lodge and kitchen. Spray disinfectant on all touched surfaces, be aware of others. One person at a time in each wash room.
Kitchen – Two members at a time. Tasks limited to storing food, microwaving food, getting fresh water, and hot water. Please use hand sanitizer while using lodge and kitchen. Spray disinfectant on all touched surfaces, be aware of others. An additional garbage can will be placed downstairs near the refrigerator to limit the need to go into the lodge.
Cabins – If you would like to use a cabin, let us know when you sign up and according to your “status” you will be assigned a cabin. If you are a single, no one else should be in your cabin. Please bring and use your own bedding. Use hand sanitizer and disinfect door handles. The plastic mattress covers should be left on the bed during use and disinfected after your use.
Platforms/Tent Sites – If you would like to use a tent platform or tent site, please let us know when you sign up and according to your “status” you will be assigned one. Once you leave your camp area, please practice social distancing and have a face covering ready to use.
Bathrooms – One person at a time. There is plenty of air circulation. Use hand sanitizer and spray disinfectant on all touched surfaces, allow to dry. There is an ADK lock on the port-o-potty. It is the small key that keyholders use for all the outdoor locks. The lock is to prevent the overuse we’ve seen this Spring by through hikers. When using the port-o-potty, disinfect and leave the door propped open to allow new air. Lock the door again when leaving camp. The seasonal outdoor shower will not be installed this season.
Dock – There can be 8-10 people (swimmers count as people on the dock) on the dock if all remain socially distant and have a face covering, when needed. Disinfect ladder hand rails. If there are 8 or so members on the dock, please be aware that others in camp may want to use the dock and swim area. Please be considerate and give others a chance to swim!
Boat dock – disinfect commonly used items, boats, paddles, life jackets, and locks.
Contact Information for Don & Teri